1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Dover Grey
Available -- Now!
SUPER LOW MILES -- Final Production Model (89-91 years) and One Minty, All-Original Woody -- you'll love everything about this Jeep! Electronic Fuel Injection included!
A one-owner Jeep for 99% of it's life, this gorgeous and elegant Woody is so original, has been ultra-babied and carefully maintained since new. A nearly new, 1989 stunner, that is minty, never been smoked in and easily qualifies as a "time capsule" Woody. Glossy paint, beautifull, ORIGINAL wood trim and decal. A real keeper with an impeccable heritage and garage-kept history since purcahsed new by the original owner.
Strong, smooth, and beautiful with electronic fuel injection installed and included in the purchase. A smoker-free classic. The quality is second to none and this unit is perfect for a collector or as a daily driver/extra weekend car. You'll love owning this one -- don't let it get away!
As a Wagoneer World Certified Jeep, this unit will complete our full mechanical and cosmetic reconditioning process, including the following highlights:
- Full Wagoneer World inspection and certification (featuring our 200+ point checklist)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of frame, undercarriage and body
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of engine (including compression test)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of all mechanical components (including gaskets/seals, wheel bearings, motor & transmission mounts, oil pump, timing gear, ERG & PVC valves)
- Complete tune-up and servicing with new plugs, wires, vacuum line check, premium battery, belts, hoses & filters
- Complete fluid, lube & filter service, including motor oil & coolant
- Complete inspection/servicing of drivetrain (transmission, transfer case, drive shafts, yokes, u-joints, front/rear axles, differentials & 2/4-wheel drive)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of cooling system (radiator, thermostat & water pump)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of fuel system (fuel pump, filter, lines, & sending unit)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of brake system (rotors, drums, shoes, pads, fluids, master cylinder, lines & wheel bearings)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of exhaust system (manifold, catalytic converter, muffler & tailpipe)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of suspension system (shocks, springs & bushings)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of steering system (power steering pump, stabilizer bar, steering box, control arms, ball joints, and tie rods)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of electrical system (wiring, ignition module, ignition coil, distributor cap, starter, door locks, windows, lights, switches, sound system and speakers)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of AC and Heat system (flush, test compressor, evaporator, condenser, & recharge)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of interior (including carpets, seats, headliner, seals and trim)
- Complete inspection/reconditioning of exterior (paint, glass, trim, window seals, roof rack well nuts & wiper blades)
- Factory refinished wheels to original specs with new lug nuts and weights mounted on the inside
- New White Side Wall tires (235-75-R15) and front-end alignment
- Power wash undercarriage and engine bay, new hood insulation
- Professionally detailed inside and out, washed and hand waxed
Includes original documentation, work receipts, owner's manual, a copy of the AUTOCHECK history report and availability of a nationwide warranty that can be extended up to 3 years.