1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
You can’t miss this beautiful, elegant Grand Wagoneer! Rare and stunning Colorado Red (a highly sought after color) with the Sand Leather interior, this Jeep will grab and hold your attention!
A rust-free, primarily Florida-owned Jeep, this one has many extras (CD player, XM radio, rear shoulder belts and heated front seats) to boot! Just a gorgeous, can’t-miss color and quality throughout. Bright, shiny paint and clean interior, cold AC and all the extras make this one a must have. Get more with this rare beauty. Don’t miss it!
This Jeep was a Wagonmaster, purchased in March 2007 with less than 200 miles put on it since being added to the Hamilton Collection. Better than a Wagonmaster? You bet! It has been professionally refreshed beyond the standard basics provided by others The dedicated Hamilton Motorsports staff maintained and upgraded this unit, including a wet/color sand refinish of the surface, new bumpers and multiple other upgrades including a full detail and cleaning of the frame & undercarriage. The difference is clear and the quality shines through. It is rust-free, protected and super clean! It has been stored inside and regularly rotated (started & moved). The following work has been completed on this Jeep:
• New WSW premium tires
• New hood insulation
• New belts & hoses
• New muffler & tailpipe
• New fuel pump
• New battery
• New water pump
• New shock absorbers
• New electronic module & super coil
• Full service lube & filters
• Inspection/service of seals, transmission and transfer case
• Rebuilt carburetor
• Complete tune-up with plugs & wires
• New steering stabilizer bar
• New radiator, thermostat & radiator cap
• Complete brake job & wheel bearings repacked
• Refinished wheels & new lug nuts
• All 4 wheels computer laser aligned, high-speed balanced
• 4 new speakers & upgraded to CD player
• Interior & exterior professionally detailed
• Lube all door windows & locks to ensure proper working order
• Regularly safety/mechanical inspection of all major components, including brakes, exhaust, engine and drivetrain.
• Professionally maintained in-house throughout its time as part of the Hamilton Collection.
Includes original owner’s manual & documentation, work receipts and a copy of the AUTOCHECK history report.
Wagon Heritage:• 49,940 original miles
• Stunning, rare color combo
• Rust-free, non-smoker, low mileage Jeep